• put your amazing slogan here!

    My first Aso-ebi


    The first aso-ebi that I bought, I still remember clearly. I paid $50 for Ankara and gele, $70 to have it sewn. Total cost $120.
    I had no choice in the matter cos I HAD to buy it to support a group member, and that was my first aso ebi, so naturally I was excited.
    The wedding has been 2 years, and I have never worn that dress again! I don't even know where it is. Not that I'm not a fan of rerocking, but the quality of the fabric was poor to say the least!
    Now if I were going to buy a dress to wear to the wedding, I wouldn't have spent $120 and I KNOW I would be able to wear the dress multiple times.
    What am I saying?
    Brides, keep your guests in mind when you select aso-ebi for them. People are shelling out their hard earned money to support your wedding, and the least you can do is make it worth their dollars/Naira. 
    The wedding gown might be a one day experience, but WE want to be able to get our money's worth from the aso-ebi. I'm sure if people get quality fabrics, there won't be all that grumblings about paying for aso-ebi.
    I know most of our USA based brides don't have the time, and all to comb Isale-eko for all those quality fabrics, that is why we at Ayeye Clothing have taken it upon ourselves to do it for you!
    From the comfort of your homes, order quality Ankara fabrics that will have your guests thanking you....not cursing you out under their breaths, lol.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll